Monday, July 16, 2007

EPFL Student Guide

This post is part of a series of posts I did as part of student guide for new students. All the related posts to this guide can be found by tracking the label student-guide or click here

"To know the road ahead, ask those coming back."
- Chinese proverb

Not it might be clear for you why am writing this article! I try to highlight the following info items and the best way to find all of them is clicking on the label on the top right side. By the way, am doing my PhD in the Distributed Information Systems lab of epfl. I joined here quite recently (Jan 2007).

1) About epfl courses- MS or PhD
2) Getting admission
3) Visa
4) Shopping and travel
5) TODO after reaching swiss
6) Finding flat
7) General info about life in swiss

If you find it useful, do let me know through comments. If you need more info, ping me in the same way.

Good luck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i am going to epfl thru an exchange prog. from iitd...its really very useful.thanks a lot.......
shantanu....

The Archer said...

Hi,
I am not able to find ur posts on topic "About EPFL courses" and "getting admission".

I am currently doing my MS-Thesis form The university of texas at Dallas, US.

Can you please give some info on this.

Thanks,
Hars Vardhan