Friday, June 22, 2007

Pranaams to my Great Gurujee

Pujya Gurujee Paramhansa Yogananda!
Let my first blog be about the great Guru whose teachings I love a lot. I first came to know about this great soul from His famous book Autobiography of a Yogi. To be honest, this book was more than the BhagavathGeetha to me thanks to lot of things I learnt from it. I learnt what great things one can achieve by constant, regular practice of meditation and other dhyana techniques. I hope this book should be your first reading in your who am I? search. But read the book with devotion, with all-positive-and-no-negative attitude. Read till the end without any -ve questions and doubts. Then only you can realize how much powerful this book can be for you.
I joined in Yogoda Satanga Society of India Lessons (http://yssofindia.org/index.htm) almost immediately. I am fully motivated to read the lessons and follow everything present. I was little bit on right track when I was at IITM, but thanks to natural human's inertia-towards-good-things, I have been doing it only partially (not doing at all, to be frank) after getting job. But I hope to come up and go back onto the track soon. I have Gurujee's blessings towards my efforts!.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello..nice!

Anonymous said...

Visit http://www.dofollowarticles.com to post articles in the following categories: madico, suduko, Enzyte, bassinet, KenshiroAbbe, academia, bank and more...

Anonymous said...

Visit http://www.dofollowarticles.com to post articles in the following categories: snafus, annuals, iodine, measurements, trash, curing, soy and more...

buzo said...

nice keep meditating

buzo said...

nice keep meditating